Why do we have loyal customers for over 50 years of service?
We listen to our customers. They trust us to provide clean energy, safe and convenient service, and fair rates with no hidden fees. Our customers never have to worry about their propane supply; they know they can rely on us to deliver the highest quality services- making sure our customers always have the energy to power their home, work and entertainment.
- Fair pricing
- No contracts, No hidden fees, No add on fees
- Excellent safety record employee safety reliability
- Zero gas safety incidents in over 50 years of service
- We strongly endorse GAS CHECK™ Read more (link to Gas Check on Safety Page)
- We continue to serve some of the original customers who have been with us since we opened our doors in 1960!
- Committed team of exceptional employees
- Our employees average decades of service to our industry and have been serving your needs at Indiantown Gas for an average of 14 years. We value their professional service and so do our customers.
- Indiantown Gas Company anticipates our client’s needs
- 5 Hurricanes- 0 customers out of gas
Indiantown Gas Company was started in 1960 by Timer Powers who began in the business with the McCarthy family in Clewiston in the late 50′s. Timer saw a need in Indiantown and Dan McCarthy mentored him in starting the company in this town around the lake.
The Hall family owned Hall’s Hardware in town and offered Timer a desk in the back of the hardware store as the first office.
The original fleet included an old pickup truck and a fuel truck loaned by Mr. McCarthy. In 1962, the company moved into its present offices on Warfield Blvd.
In 1970, Timer added Natural Gas bringing a steel mill and orange juice processing to Indiantown. In the 1990′s the company added a cogeneration plant to its system.
In 2000, the company expanded its propane territory to serve Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach.
We are thankful for all our loyal customers, reliable employees and are proud to support our community.